Monday 24 August 2015

Family Drama

why can't my mom see that the more she pushes the more i run. Its like she purposefully wants me to crack under the pressure. Laura can do no wrong in her eyes because she is the perfect little angel who nobody nags and literally treats me like a piece of shit. Alex tries to help with mum but she's just unapproachable. she won't listen to anyone and Laura does nothing but boost her anger and puts me down. they think that by telling me i don't have a hook it makes me feel more motivated when really it just makes me feel like shit and get angry at them. TOO  risky to write in my diary anymore as my perfect little bitch of a sister stole my diary and read everything. And of course she told my mum about the jokey snapchats a boy i like has been sending me and of course she over exaggerated and of course my mum then told my brother and dad that a boy had been asking for F@#$%&*G NUDES! talk about an AWKWARD dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment